HAVE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR CRIF HIGH MARK CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT (CIR)?
If you have any question on a CRIF High Mark report pulled by you, please send an email to email@example.com from your official email ID, mentioning the Report ID (HM Ref# seen on the top right of the report).
- Refer the CRIF High Mark Reference Number in your CIR. (This is the number present in your CRIF High Mark CIR after the label HM Ref #: in the TOP RIGHT corner of your CRIF High Mark CIR)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CRIF High Mark Reference Number in the SUBJECT LINE Details about your complaint in the mail such as (Serial number of Account in the CIR, account information being complained, etc.) Your contact number & name
- CRIF High Mark will send you a Ticket number that you can refer in further discussions with CRIF High Mark.
- CRIF High Mark shall within 30 DAYS of receipt of your complaint, based on the results of the investigation into your reported complaint, EITHER furnish a corrected CIR to the credit institution which made the original inquiry with CRIF High Mark, in case the reported inaccuracy is due to CRIF High Mark process OR seek corrected credit information, in case the reported inaccuracy is due to data contributed by the credit institution.
- Once the above process is completed, CRIF High Mark will close the Ticket number corresponding to your complaint.
STILL NOT HELPFUL? KINDLY GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BELOW REPRESENTATIVE.
Nodal Officer: Mr Michael Christian-Senior Product Operations Manager
Email Id: email@example.com
Tel. No.: +91-020-6715-7777 (Business Hours Mon- Fri 10:30 – 07:00)
or Click to Download the File. Consumer Redressal Policy.