Be Informed of Market Trends and Competition
Plan your business strategies more effectively with Data and Market Insights
An organization’s ability to drive above competition hinges on the depth of its market insights and how well it translates those insights into effective action. Our market insight solution, PRISMATIC just does that. It helps businesses plan for next year with the unique benefits brought out by rich insights created from CRIF’s vast, reliable and comprehensive credit bureau database.
Market Insights is designed to provide you with a snapshot of your portfolio performance, allowing you to benchmark it against industry segments such as multinational corporation banks, private banks, public sector banks and non-banking financial companies.
These market insight reports help you in profiling customer bases based on geography, industry segments, loan products and customer demographics. Empowered with such insights, you can identify geographies to enter or exit, plan your branches, design your products and policies, benchmark your business against competition and stay on top of India’s Credit industry.
Applicability across Business Functions
Business Planning | Risk & Credit | Marketing
Which Geographies to choose?
- Understand potential of area before entering for branch expansion
- Review areas of your operation for potential and risks
- Identify lending hotspots -- Pick areas to expand or to exit
- State, District, Block, Pin Code level analysis
- Review performance of Urban Vs Rural portfolios
How are you doing and your competition doing in the Market?
- Understand your market share
- Benchmark against competition for growth and change in risk
- Identify which type of institutions are faring better than others
- Define your peer group and review parameters
How industry has moved across Time?
- How industry has moved across Time?
- Review Year on Year trends
Which loan product is doing better?
- Understand the performance of product portfolios
- Identify if some ticket sizes are popular and doing well as compared to others
- How is the competition doing in the product lines of your choice
- Identify product lines or ticket sizes to expand in or to exit from
Which type of customers to target?
- Is the product more popular amongst younger customers or older?
- Are older customers less risky and likely to take higher ticket size
- What type of customers to target in which geographies? Understand customer profile – how many loans per customer, male or female etc